The Best of 2013 (The Wednesday Wake Up)

Written by: Christopher Sell

Primary Source: The Wednesday Wake Up

Best of 2013

As you’re waking up this morning, you’re probably wondering the same thing I’m wondering about.

Is it really New Year’s Eve, already?

I know, it’s really hard to believe. As 2013 comes to a close, I thought I would share a few favorites from the last year. 2013 has been a great year for The Wednesday Wake Up. My lil’ blog saw its 10,000 visitor in early fall since its inception three years ago, and to date has been viewed almost 13,000 times! To coincide with the increased readership, over the last 365 days we’ve changed the domain name, server, formats, and overall look and feel of the site. I’m so appreciative of the community we’ve developed, and very much looking forward to seeing what the New Year brings.

So here’s a list of your favorite wake ups from my blog over the last year. In the second list, you’ll find links to the best blogs I’ve learned about or subscribed to in 2013. In the comments, I’d love to hear about your favorite reads over the year, and also what you might like to read about on The Wednesday Wake Up in 2014.

Thanks for a great year, everyone. Cheers!

Top Wednesday Wake Ups of 2013 (in no particular order) 

Awesome Bloggers You Should Be Following

My name is Christopher Sell and I'm an educator in higher education. At my core, I'm passionate about creating synergy and connecting people to opportunity. I place tremendous focus on collaboration, strategic planning, forward-thinking, and teamwork in any professional environment. As an alumnus of Western Michigan University (WMU) and Michigan State University (MSU), I'm equally committed to leveraging relationships with industry and students/graduates to retain & attract talent in the state of Michigan and contribute to the economic revitalization of the "Mitten State" that I love so much. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of the Pure Michigan campaign.

Latest posts by Christopher Sell (see all)