Written by: Christopher Sell
Primary Source: The Wednesday Wake Up
As you’re waking up this morning, you’re probably wondering the same thing I’m wondering about.
Is it really New Year’s Eve, already?
I know, it’s really hard to believe. As 2013 comes to a close, I thought I would share a few favorites from the last year. 2013 has been a great year for The Wednesday Wake Up. My lil’ blog saw its 10,000 visitor in early fall since its inception three years ago, and to date has been viewed almost 13,000 times! To coincide with the increased readership, over the last 365 days we’ve changed the domain name, server, formats, and overall look and feel of the site. I’m so appreciative of the community we’ve developed, and very much looking forward to seeing what the New Year brings.
So here’s a list of your favorite wake ups from my blog over the last year. In the second list, you’ll find links to the best blogs I’ve learned about or subscribed to in 2013. In the comments, I’d love to hear about your favorite reads over the year, and also what you might like to read about on The Wednesday Wake Up in 2014.
Thanks for a great year, everyone. Cheers!
Top Wednesday Wake Ups of 2013 (in no particular order)
- Letter to College Freshmen Everywhere (Read over 2,500x within 1 month during 2013!)
- Making your 20′s Matter
- Changing the Narrative of your Life Story
- Recovering from a Life of Pursuing Success
- The Fear of Fear
- Life Lessons from an Infant
- Nurturing Friendships
- Admitting We’re Wrong
- Be Mindful of your QTR (Quality Time Remaining)
- Training for Thankfulness
Awesome Bloggers You Should Be Following
- Michael Hyatt
- Storyline – Donald Miller
- Jon Acuff
- Goins, Writer – Jeff Goins
- Always Forward – Ron Kitchens
- Rage Against the Minivan – Kristen Howerton
- All Groan Up – Paul Angone
- Allison Vesterfelt
- Daddy Daughter Time – Todd Chance