Stand – 7.11.2014

Written by: Jon Whiting

Primary Source: Jon Whiting is Cool

I had gotten off the plane a few minutes before from a couple long flights back to Michigan from the Great White North up in Alaska. Of course we had been packed into the plane, which really isn’t too bad on a regular shorter flight, but the lack of leg room at my height adds up after a six hour flight. When I hit this moving sidewalk though, something about looking down and seeing this printed below me brought a smile. One day I’m sure I’ll look through a different set of eyes that would have a deeper insight into what we could be standing for, as opposed to just enjoying a fresh set of legs after a flight, but for now, we’re still just focusing on the experiences, not what they could be or mean.

Taken with an iPhone 5s.

Jon Whiting
Jon Whiting is an academic specialist in the Department of Telecommunication, Information Studies and Media, charged primarily as an instructor for audio production courses in the department. He is jointly appointed with the College of Music acting as an audio and video producer, editor and videographer. He is also working on a video series for WKAR-TV. Jon's previous experience on campus consists of work with the National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory, the Center for Systems Integration and Sustainability, WDBM-FM, and MSU Extension. He has received numerous awards and a scholarship from the Michigan Association of Broadcasters.
Jon Whiting

Latest posts by Jon Whiting (see all)