Written by: Leigh Graves Wolf
Primary Source: Leigh Graves Wolf, October 13, 2015.
I love the annual tradition of blogging for Ada Lovelace day! (Add your thanks, it’s easy – see how below!)
to introduce programming and technology to a new generation of coders, coders who will become builders of technological innovation and of their own futures.
I am inspired on a daily basis by Kimberly and by the work being explored, created and shared by the girls and women involved in the Black Girls Code networks.
Add your story!
On October 13th, 2015 write a blog post about your STEM heroine and add it to our collection: Just follow these simple steps:
- Write about a woman in science, technology, engineering or maths whose achievements you admire.
- Publish your story online.
- Add your story to our collection.
- Tell your friends!
2014 Post – Thank you MSU Women in Computing (WIC)
2013 Post – Thank you Dr. Kyla McMullen
2012 Post – Thank you Mary, Pam & Catherine
2011 Post – Thank you Dr. Caroline Haythornthwaite
2010 Post – Thank you Dr. Catherine Mohr
Latest posts by Leigh Graves Wolf (see all)
- #JALTCALL2017 Virtual Plenary | Design thinking: Going from practice to theory and theory to practice - June 17, 2017
- ETOM Summer Retreat 2017 Recap – #ETOM17 - June 11, 2017
- #4T2017 Keynote Recap & Recording: What is it you do again? Discussing the intents, purposes & vocabularies surrounding learning design - May 22, 2017