Written by: Christine Geith
Primary Source: Christine Geith
Following my post Think Possible: SoLoMo Inspiration for eXtension, a few people have asked me about the how. First, I frame the question like this: what’s possible for empowering local action to improve people’s lives through more effective decision making using science-based knowledge? Then I think about the tasks people are doing when they are making choices: where are they? when are they? what are they doing? Here are five ideas for how this can possibly be brought together to impact individual choices and community action:
3. Integrate science-based information and decision support into “client engagement” platforms like LeadingReach for Healthcare.
4. Embed science-based content into apps like Voxy Everywhere.
5. Share knowledge in social learning communities in the way London Cabbies “do the knowledge.”
What else can we do? Share your ideas by posting a comment.
Latest posts by Christine Geith (see all)
- What can happen at an innovation showcase - June 3, 2015
- What we’re learning about innovation at MSU Global - June 3, 2015
- Three Ways a National Digital Strategy Will Vitalize Cooperative Extension - April 15, 2014