Written by: Leigh Graves Wolf
Primary Source: Leigh Graves Wolf
This is my 5th year blogging for Ada Lovelace Day. It’s a wonderful exercise in celebrating women in science, technology, engineering and maths.
This year I would like to celebrate a group of women here on campus at MSU – the MSU Women in Computing (WIC) group. They are a phenomenal group of young women here on campus (here is their current executive board.) I had an opportunity to work with a member of the MSU WIC community at a hackathon planning meeting a few weeks ago and I was so inspired by her knowledge and drive. I’m so excited these women are leading the way for MSU and beyond!
Add your story!
On October 14th, write a blog post about your STEM heroine and add it to our collection: Just follow these simple steps:
- Write about a woman in science, technology, engineering or maths whose achievements you admire.
- Publish your story online.
- Add your story to our collection.
- Tell your friends!
Thank you MSU WIC #ald14 by http://www.leighgraveswolf.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.leighgraveswolf.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.leighgraveswolf.com.
Latest posts by Leigh Graves Wolf (see all)
- Thank you & Farewell #MSUrbanSTEM - July 6, 2018
- Reflection: #hssvalues Valuing the Syllabus as Scholarship - April 9, 2018
- SITE 2018 The Quickfire Challenge Roundtable: How to fail fast & learn while having fun - March 31, 2018