Written by: John Spink
Primary Source: Food Fraud Initiative
Attached you will find advance copies of my presentations at two separate conferences this week. I am honored to be invited to present to both of these organizations and to be on the agenda with such important and influential leaders. NOTE: The EU event will be streaming live and my presentation is Friday, October 24, at 8:40 to 9:30am US EST – see link below.
On October 20, 2014 I will be presenting “Food Fraud Prevention in the Food Safety Modernization Act” at the Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) Conference on Emerging Issues and New Frontiers for FDA Regulation in Washington, DC. The objective of this event is to review emerging issues and to discuss the impact on future FDA regulations.
On October 24, 2014 I will be presenting “Vulnerability Assessment and Approaches to Food Fraud Prevention” at the European Commission Directorate General on Health and Consumers (DG-SANCO) Conference on Food Fraud in Rome, Italy. The objective of this event is to present to the European Member States the definition of Food Fraud and the role of governments in prevention.
- Thursday, October 23 – 14:30 to 17:00 Rome (8:30 to 11:00 EST)
- Friday, October 24 – 9:30 to 16:40 Rome (3:30 to 10:40 EST)
- Note: My panel is on Friday from 14:40 to 15:30 Rome (8:40 to 9:30 EST)
As I have done before, I will post a follow-up summary of the conferences. JWS.
Latest posts by John Spink (see all)
- Food Fraud Education Schedule – Quarterly Update + MOOCs Now On-Demand - February 15, 2019
- The Ecosystem for Organized Crime (and how to disrupt Food Fraud vulnerabilities) - December 17, 2018
- Review – Adulteration, Adulterated, and Adulterant, with Insight from Accum’s 1820 Treatise on Adulteration of Food - November 12, 2018