Written by: Christine Geith
Primary Source: Christine Geith
How do we actually facilitate faculty innovation at Michigan State University? To better understand our innovation advocacy practices, we conducted a three-part reflective self study this year and have some initial answers. We’re sharing our initial findings in this 3-pager. Bill Heinrich also shared insights in this blog post.
Here’s how we learned about what we do:
1. Reflected on our own patterns and profile through a self-study
2. Used the Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator (ISPI), a commercial psychometric tool; and
3. Experimented with gatherings and creative activities for dynamic partnerships and connectivity.
Latest posts by Christine Geith (see all)
- What can happen at an innovation showcase - June 3, 2015
- What we’re learning about innovation at MSU Global - June 3, 2015
- Three Ways a National Digital Strategy Will Vitalize Cooperative Extension - April 15, 2014